Re: latte-dock_0.7.4-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Lisandro,

On Fri, 4 Jan 2019, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
po/ca/* and others are LGPL 2.1 or 3, without generic or later clause,
so "LGPL-2.1+ or LGPL-3+" is incorrect.

Fair, but does it *really* deserves a reject? The license is still dfsg
compliant and there is only one tiny little fix which can be fixed on the next
upload. An accept + RC bug could also work here.

what would be the difference on your side? You still have to do a second upload. If you even tell us about that upload, odds for a short time in NEW are high. In case of a bug we have to check whether you took care of the bug or just lowered the severity. Unfortunately this has happened in the past, so to reduce our workload, yes, this deserves a reject.

  Thorsten