Re: Please use branch names master / upstream / pristine-tar

On Mon 14 Feb 2022 05:22:53 AM EST, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Doug,

Am Sun, Feb 13, 2022 at 11:13:21PM +0000 schrieb Torrance, Douglas:
> Yes, this would be helpful.

Done!  I've pushed a "master" branch to each of the r-cran-* repositories that
I've set up, set it as the default, and update d/gbp.conf where appropriate.
Let me know if I've missed something.

Thanks a lot - I'll do so.  BTW, I subscribe to the opinion that was
rised last year that d/gbp.conf should be only used when deriving from
the team default.  Thus in principle you should be able to remove it.

That makes sense.  I went ahead and removed the "debian-branch" lines from
each of the gbp.conf's (or removed the file entirely if there were no other
contents) in these repositories.

Doug