Re: incorrect Homepage fields in r-cran-* packages?

Hello,

this form [1] is the canonical form of the package URL for any CRAN package, as requested by the R Core team [2]. It is implicitly defined by the name of the package, so it does not have to be defined in the DESCRIPTION file.

Cheers,

Johannes

[2] https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-exts.html#Specifying-URLs