Re: testing migration aging and reproducible builds

Hi Vagrant,

On 7/21/19 4:55 PM, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:

I think it's:

   https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/reproducible-tracker.json

Which only shows results for "bullseye" (formerly only "buster).

We wanted to filter out the unstable and experimental suites from the
tracker which may have larger numbers of variations (e.g. build path),
some of which may be just be distracting to developers at this point
until we have a more complete fix for those issues.

I'm not sure relying on our test infrastructure at the moment is the
right approach long-term, maybe fine in the short-term.

We really need to start doing verification of buildd builds rather than
simply rebuilding packages twice with variations. Was hoping to put
together a BoF this week with DSA about that; maybe release team would
also be interested?

Sure, just let me know the details.

Ivo