RFT: libmysql-ruby1.8, libdbd-sqlite3-ruby1.8

Two of my recent uploads need serious testing that I can't do myself:

1) libmysql-ruby1.8: this is new upstream version 2.6.3 which includes a
lot of changes (including API changes) since version 2.4.5. One of
particular points of breakage is libdbd-mysql-ruby1.8: the last upstream
release of Ruby/DBI (0.0.23), is more that one year old and most likely
won't work with new API. However, I don't use MySQL myself so I need
some people who do use to try to break it or even fix it :)

2) libdbd-sqlite3-ruby1.8: SQLite3 support is long overdue in Ruby/DBI,
so my latest upload (0.0.23-3) includes DBD::SQLite3 module by Jun
Mukai:

http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/ruby-dbi-devel/2005-July/000345.html

I think this module will be useful to a lot of people. That is, if it
works... It passed a smoke test, but it still needs to be tested in real
apps.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko