New interpreter packages available for testing

Hi,

I've done some work yesterday on the interpreter packages.

ruby1.8 (1.8.7.334-2~experimental.1) experimental; urgency=low

  * Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format
  * Add a 'nordoc' option for DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS
  * Switch to alternatives to manage ruby, rdoc, ri, ...
  * Add a ruby1.8-full metapackage.
  * Upload to experimental. Changes are very intrusive and need
    extensive testing.

ruby1.9.1 (1.9.2.180-2~experimental.1) experimental; urgency=low

  * Remove the patchsys-quilt CDBS rule. It is not needed since we are using
    3.0 (quilt).
  * Add Provides for ruby-interpreter and ruby1.9.2-full.
  * Switch to alternatives to manage Ruby versions.
  * Decrease gem alternatives priority to 10 to be consistent with the
    interpreter priority.
  * Upload to experimental. Changes are very intrusive and need
    extensive testing.

ruby-defaults (4.6) experimental; urgency=low

  * Remove the Ruby policy from the package. It is no longer applied to ruby
    packages anyway.
  * Make all binary packages transitional packages for their ruby1.8
    counterparts. This source package can be dropped after the wheezy release.
  * Upload to experimental. Changes are very intrusive and need
    extensive testing.

Note that we have two alternatives trees (one for ruby, one for gem). It's not
convenient to have a single one with alternatives. I think that it would make
sense to have a separate "ruby-switcher" tool, that would:
- change all alternatives at the same time
- ensure that needed native packages are installed
Any takers?

According to what is listed on http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/RubyInWheezy,
we still need to update and change the rubygems package, and the rubygems part
of ruby1.9.1, to install to /usr/local/lib/gems/ & /usr/local/bin. (patches
welcomed)

Packages are available in experimental, and in a personal repository:
deb http://people.debian.org/~lucas/pkgs unstable main
Please help test them.

Regarding gem2deb, I committed a debian/TODO file with things that still
need to be fixed according to the testing I did yesterday:
<------
gem2deb currently fails to build when built in a chroot using sbuild

it should be possible to rewrite shebangs to something else than ruby1.8

handle the cases of termios and ncurses (extconf.rb in root dir)
------>

- Lucas