Re: RFS: ruby-fftw3 0.2-1

Hi, very sorry for my late response...

At Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:35:12 -0300,
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@softwarelivre.org> wrote:

- snip -

> I've just checked upstream sources of this package and it does not
> specify a license explicitly, so your debian/copyright does not apply.
> You'll need to check on upstream to release a new version, properly
> licensed.

The license of upstream (our) products are distributed freely under the
same license condition as Ruby's unless explicitly specified[1].

  [1] http://ruby.gfd-dennou.org/home.htm#license

However, I think that your indication is right and we should do so.
I'll consult copyright holder and fix this issue next release.

---
Youhei SASAKI <uwabami@gfd-dennou.org>
              <uwabami@debian.or.jp>
GPG fingerprint:
  4096/RSA: 66A4 EA70 4FE2 4055 8D6A C2E6 9394 F354 891D 7E07