Re: MRI 2.0 preview release

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Lucas Nussbaum
<lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> wrote:
> I failed to find where you proposed actual alternate valid solutions to
> the problems that the solutions you are critizing are addressing, sorry.

Keep reading.  Everything in there is valid even if you don't consider
it valid, the least you can do is say we don't like that instead of
stating it's invalid, and don't be a baby and think what I said was
negative when it wasn't but whatever, I'm not here to even care about
that since such is life.  I'm out I've no time for this, I'll just
continue to do since the start like most of the Ruby world and
consider Debian Ruby the plague and use RVM or custom compile it on my
servers.