Re: Regarding gitlab

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 01:59:22PM +0200, Daniel Martí wrote:

> Cédric, could you please generate another graph?

I set up a cron job to generate the dependency graph daily.
(some may be missing because of network failure, like thoose since
June 16). You can find them at
http://people.debian.org/~boutil/gitlab/

(the one for today, should appear there in a dozen of minutes, if
everything goes fine).

They are still based on the Gemfile cleaned by Antonio some months ago.
If needed, provide me an update Gemfile (or tell me what to change), and
I'll give it to the script.

Cheers,

Cédric