Re: DONE: ruby-ole, ruby-rqrcode

Hello,

> I think they belong as Recommends, because (most of) the package is
> usable without each of the dependencies.

I have added to Recommends for ruby-barby:
	ruby-cairo, ruby-prawn, ruby-rmagick, ruby-chunky-png

But data_matrix code is unusable in Debian, because the gem "semacode" is missing in the
archive. But semacode is divided  in semacode for Ruby 1.8 and semacode-ruby19*.

So we can upload it again and fix the most of the barcode types in Debian but not all,
because semacode-ruby19 is missing.

Greets,
	Jonas

* http://rubygems.org/gems/semacode-ruby19