Re: RFS: ruby-facade 1.0.7-1, ruby-fix-trinity-output 1.0.0-1, ruby-yell 2.0.5-1, ruby-colorize 0.7.7-1

Hi again!

Another note that I see when I check the git history is
that you don't commit each logical change in one commit.

Please do that. I.e. don't mix skipping tests and updating
copyright *and* descriptions in one commit, this should
be three separate commits.

Remember that the git history is the communication with
others and your future self.

If you need tips on how to write good commit messages
have a look at for instance

    http://chris.beams.io/posts/git-commit/

    https://github.com/erlang/otp/wiki/Writing-good-commit-messages

    http://tbaggery.com/2008/04/19/a-note-about-git-commit-messages.html