Re: RFS: ruby-facade 1.0.7-1, ruby-fix-trinity-output 1.0.0-1, ruby-yell 2.0.5-1, ruby-colorize 0.7.7-1

On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 12:56 AM Per Andersson <avtobiff@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 2:31 AM, Michael Crusoe
<michael.crusoe@gmail.com> wrote:
> FYI, ruby-pathname2 1.7.4-1

Doesn't build cleanly in a chroot

* test/test_pathname.rb: test_realpath_platform: /dev/stdin does
  not evaluate to ['/dev/pts/0', '/dev/proc/self/fd/0'] as realpath.
  When I build the realpath is only /dev/fd/pipe ...

Right, the author wasn't expecting the tests to be run in an environment where a pipe is connected to /dev/stdin. I've commented the test out via a patch and sent the issue upstream. https://github.com/djberg96/pathname2/issues/2

Packaging is solid otherwise. Although, I suggest you ship the
example also (list the examples dir in
debian/ruby-pathname2.examples).

Neat, I didn't know about `dh_installexamples` before. This is done.

> ruby-threach 0.2.0-1 are also ready for review
> & upload.

There are no tests but looks ready for upload otherwise.
Since there are no tests I would like to see some examples
of it actually working before uploading. Something I can
reproduce myself!

Yeah, no tests make me sad. I'm not a ruby dev, otherwise I'd try writing one myself.

ruby-crb-blast and transrate both have extensive tests and they pass with this package.