Re: RFS: ruby-mail-gpg 0.2.6-1

On 16-05-12 01:34:17, georg@riseup.net wrote:
> Finally some success: I've pushed some code [1] which serves as a proof
> of concept to run the tests in a gpg2 environment. One caveat left: One
> of the tests uses a bad passphrase and asserts "Bad Passphrase". This
> one still fails, not sure why; will get some input of dkg on this
> (again).

- I've finished the proof of concept, all (upstream provided) tests pass
  now (with the "bad passphrase" test slightly modified):

- However, the options I've used assume gnupg-agent >= 2.1~, whereas in
  jessie the current version is 2.0.26-6, which means that these won't
  work in jessie. As this package won't get into jessie anyway: Is this
  ok?

- Regarding the "bad passphrase" test, I've to change two expected
  exceptions, because the feedback made by gpg changed from gpg1 to
  gpg2(.1). In addition, I've to inject gpg.conf and gpg-agent.conf into
  the upstream provided gpghome. Am I right to use quilt for this?

- I've to set some env vars and reload gpg-agent afterwards, so it picks
  these up. Should I capture the original env vars, restore these and
  reload gpg-agent again after the tests ran? Is it possible to call
  shell scripts directly before and after the tests, or should I do all
  of this in ruby-tests.rake?

- Because I'll re-enable the tests, I had a look at the dependencies
  (again): mail-gpg depends on pry-nav [1], which depends on pry-remote
  [2], both aren't packaged yet. So I'll do this as well..

Thanks,
Georg

[1] https://github.com/nixme/pry-nav
[2] https://github.com/Mon-Ouie/pry-remote