Re: Status of package ruby-progressbar

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 06:36:55AM +0200, Cédric Boutillier wrote:

> I started some time ago to prepare the new version, but hadn't time to
> finish then. I put this aside and forgot about it. I will have a look at
> it again today, and tell you more about possible problems. I must admit
> I don't remember exactly what stopped me to fix these test failures back
> then.

I added patches to skip failing tests in build environment. The failures
were of two kinds:
- tests trying to read /dev/tty, which would fail from sbuild
- tests about formatting, passing with dpkg-buildpackage, but failing
  with debuild strangely enough.

I haven't uploaded the new ruby-progressbar for now.
It builds fine now, but ruby-fuubar tests fail now with that version.
I could not figure out why. Do you want to investigate this?
rubocop also fails, but for independent reasons, it seems.

Best regards,

Cédric