Planning to remove ruby-tinder (was Re: planning to request removal of ruby-sprockets-es6)

On Thursday 03 May 2018 09:11 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> Hi team,
>
> I packaged ruby-sprockets-es6 (its dependencies
> ruby-babel-transpiler, ruby-babel-source packaged by Sruthi) as it was a
> dependency of gitlab earlier. Now they have moved to using babel via
> webpack/nodejs. There are no reverse dependencies.
>
> If anyone is still interested in these packages, please reply and take
> over maintenance. If no one replies I plan to file removal request after
> a week.

Filed removal request for ruby-sprockets-es6

ruby-tinder is no longer required for gitlab and it has no other reverse
(build) dependencies. It is affected by rc bug

Please reply, take over maintenance and fix the rc bug, if you are
interested. I'm planning to file removal request by next week if no one
responds with interest.