Re: RFS: ruby-diaspora-federation-*

On Fri, 8 Nov, 2019, 6:01 PM Pirate Praveen, <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:

On 2019, നവംബർ 8 5:34:12 PM IST, Utkarsh Gupta <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> wrote:

>Because you barely uploaded ruby-diaspora-federation 0.2.6 a few
>minutes
>ago.
>It'll fix by itself when it finds 0.2.6 in the archive.

No, that is not sufficient. If you uploaded both together it'd fail, you have to explicitly tell buildd to wait for that version.

Well, what I meant was that the build error will fix itself in a couple of hours.
Wasn't asking you to upload it already :)
Also, you can re-trigger the pipeline and see when it's ready for upload.

Best,
Utkarsh