Re: [RFS] fixed bug #1019677 in ruby-webpacker

Hi Lucas,

On 12/6/22 04:18, Lucas Kanashiro wrote:
Thanks for the patch, it does fix the build failure. However, you applied your changes on top of the version in experimental, do you know if we are ready to upload version 5.4.3 to unstable? Is rails ready for that? I want to make sure you did check all that before sponsoring your upload.

I did successfully rebuild rails using the updated version of ruby-webpacker. I wasn't able to test rails autopkgtest since the tests are broken atm. ruby-webpacker is a <!nocheck> dependency of rails and the rails autopkgtest currently skips[1] the webpacker gem during new-app test. So possibly this shouldn't break rails autopkgtest ?

[1] - https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/rails/-/blob/master/debian/tests/newapp#L15

Thanks :)
--
Mohammed Bilal
2D65 BC1E B966 5A6E 97F9 730A B3F5 9452 8521 9E1F