Re: [RFS] fixed bug #1019677 in ruby-webpacker

Hi,

Em 05/12/2022 20:30, Mohd Bilal escreveu:
I did successfully rebuild rails using the updated version of ruby-webpacker. I wasn't able to test rails autopkgtest since the tests are broken atm. ruby-webpacker is a <!nocheck> dependency of rails and the rails autopkgtest currently skips[1] the webpacker gem during new-app test. So possibly this shouldn't break rails autopkgtest ?

Thanks for checking this out. I just sponsored the upload.

Cheers!

--
Lucas Kanashiro