Re: RFS: calculix-ccx -- CalculiX CrunchiX is a three dimensional structual Finite Element Solver

Hallo all, hallo Anton,

> I have already imported the new version and build a package with the current
> version 2.8p1. So yes, I think the best would be to use the newer version
> as a first package. I let you know when it's done.

I finished it. The new version (2.8p1) can be found on Alioth:
git://git.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/calculix-ccx.git

Anton, can you please look over it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Wolfgang