Changes for new upstream version (2.9.0) of DUNE (Mini-transition because of OPM)

Hi,

happy new year to everyone.

There has been a new upstream version of DUNE for some time. As Ansgar is burried in work, I have prepared changes and merge requests for the Debian packages tob bring DUNE 2.9.0 into Debian. Those changes are based on the upstream tag v2.9.0 of each upstream repository (use dune-common/debian/get-orig-source dune-module 2.9.0 v2.9.0" to create the tarballs). As I am just a DM with no upload rights for DUNE I cannot do more at the moment. Hope somebody else take over the upload (to experimental?). Maybe Ansgar or somebody can find some time?

I have tested these changed in experimental (from Christmas) together with the OPM packages that depend on DUNE and that I maintain. This worked. For current experimental there seems to be an issue for dune-grid because the dependency on python3 (via python3-vtk9) is not resolvable due to an ongoing transition (Make python-3.11 the default).

Note that because OPM depends on DUNE this seems to be a Mini-transition. Unfortunately, I have no experience with this.

You can find the merge request for DUNE at:
- dune-common: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/dune-common/-/merge_requests/4
- dune-geometry: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/dune-geometry/-/merge_requests/5
- dune-grid: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/dune-grid/-/merge_requests/3
- dune-istl: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/dune-istl/-/merge_requests/3
- dune-tyeptree: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/dune-typetree/-/merge_requests/4
- dune-localfunctions: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/dune-localfunctions/-/merge_requests/4
- dune-functions: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/dune-functions/-/merge_requests/3
- dune-grid-glue: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/dune-grid-glue/-/merge_requests/2

The changes needed for OPM to work with the new version were not to many. Only one package needed changes in the packaging:
- opm-common: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/opm-common/-/merge_requests/2

Nevertheless opm-grid, opm-material, opm-models, opm-simulators, and opm-upscaling will
need to be rebuild for the mini-transition. Otherwise they won't work correctly

If it is possible to give me upload rights for the DUNE packages, then I could do the upload/transition work myself, too. But I would still require some guidance (next steps, etc.) and don't want to step on other people's toes.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Cheers,

Markus