Re: Can't push to the proxytunnel project

Hello Sven,

> Please double-check my permissions.

Sorry, I got misled by salsa's UI, the issue was that the
debian/master branch was protected and only member with "Maintainer"
access could push to it, I have given you that permission and also
changed the branch to allow for push from "Developer" too (although no
force-pushes allowed for either).

> > It also means I should reach out to you to see how's your interest in
> > becoming a Debian Developer. I can't say for sure whether I can
> > advocate yet, but if not, I can help you in what could be missing.
>
> I feel honored by your proposal, actually I did not expect my
> contributions already suffice to go this step. We can start the process
> at any time that suits you.

I still need to review your latest changes, it could be that more
contributions are required, but I'll let you know.
My main concern is that once you're a DM, some of your work might go
unnoticed and so I want to make sure that doesn't happen.

> > Let me know what you think, and also let me know if you will be
> > attending DebConf23, by any chance.
> I have no plans to participate in the conference.

Got it.

Just in case you're not aware, DebConf has a bursary request system
where contributos can ask for Debian to pay for their accomodation,
food, and travel costs. It's common for accomodation and food to be
given to all contributors (not guaranteed though) and travel for a
good number of requesters.

Cheers,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>