Re: [d-security] Re: ssh vulnerability in the wild

On Tuesday 16 September 2003 22:30, Rich Puhek wrote:
[mix stable/testing/unstable]

This is what I usually do - and usually, it works quite fine. Right now,
though, I've been pulling in more and more from testing/unstable since some
things depend on the new glibc, and some other things randomly break when
used with the new glibc, so I've had to upgrade those things, which in turn
depend on foo, which...

I expect once the libc/gcc issues have settled down it should be a bit better
- but I now run quite a bit a sarge system already, so security support for
many things is non-existant for me. Thankfully, ssh/stable seems to work fine
with libc6/unstable.

Greets
-- vbi

--