Re: [d-security] Re: ssh vulnerability in the wild

Adrian von Bidder wrote:

On Tuesday 16 September 2003 22:30, Rich Puhek wrote:
[mix stable/testing/unstable]

This is what I usually do - and usually, it works quite fine. Right now, though, I've been pulling in more and more from testing/unstable since some things depend on the new glibc, and some other things randomly break when used with the new glibc, so I've had to upgrade those things, which in turn depend on foo, which...

Ahh, when it starts to want to download a lot of libraries I don't know much about, that's when I lean towards apt-get source. reduces the exploding dependancies/conflicts problem...

--Rich

Rich Puhek
ETN Systems Inc.
2125 1st Ave East