RE: I have a Woody, would you like to use it?

> BTW, what graphics packages are you missing? I don't think

Biggest problem seems to be that a lot of packages (wmaker, sawmill are two
I can think of) depend on libungif3g which does not seems to be
available.... I was also having trouble with libjpeg62, but that seems to
have been resolved this morning (whether something on the mirror changed or
it was something I was doing wrong I am unsure)

Cheers
Michael Anthon

bash> apt-get install wmaker
<snip>
  wmaker: Depends: libungif3g (>= 3.0-2) but it is not installable or
                   giflib3g (>= 3.0-5.2) but it is not installable
          Depends: libwraster1 (>= 0.60.0) but it is not going to be
installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

bash> apt-get install libungif3g
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package libungif3g has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package libungif3g has no installation candidate

bash> apt-get install libwraster1
<snip>
  libwraster1: Depends: libungif3g (>= 3.0-2) but it is not installable or