Re: Installation woes get worse

> How do I tell what I'm missing, here. The manual says that it should
> install fine with two processors in the machine even though it will
> only use one until I rebuild the kernel. I didn't have any problems
> with less memory - whats causing the problem?

do this at the PROM:

printenv

And look for the self-test memory. Does it match you actual memory? If
not:

setenv selftest-#megs 512

I had similar problem with a sun4c (kept giving me scsi problems until I
changed it from 1 meg to the 12 it actually had).

Ben

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '