Re: procmeters et alia for SMP kernels

This is interesting but I still don't know enough to tell how the
system is doing. And I still need a good suggestion about what I could run to test it out. I suppose I should be asking on the sunhelp list to
find out if a 0.11 difference in my Cpu Bogo's is meaningful.

On Fri, Apr 14, 2000 at 05:27:38PM -0400, Tad Bilby wrote:
> try-
> cat /proc/cpuinfo

cpu             : Texas Instruments, Inc. - SuperSparc 50
fpu             : SuperSparc on-chip FPU
promlib         : Version 3 Revision 2
prom            : 2.14
type            : sun4m
ncpus probed    : 2
ncpus active    : 2
Cpu0Bogo        : 49.86
Cpu1Bogo        : 49.97
MMU type        : TI Viking/MXCC
invall          : 0
invmm           : 0
invrnge         : 0
invpg           : 0
contexts        : 65536
CPU0            : online
CPU1            : online

> /usr/X11R6/bin/xosview

This is neat, but right now only the Load monitor and the two bars
monitoring CPU usaage move - (I had some trouble with the color maps
so its not as clear as it should be.) The load monitor almost got up
to 1 once.