Re: kernel 2.0.35 & iso9660

On Wed, 30 Dec 1998, Eric Delaunay wrote:

> 1. Is the sound subsystem working for sparc ?  Is it wise to include it as
>    modules in the kernel package ?

Wisest to add the last sparcaudio snapshot from
ftp.dementia.org/pub/linux/sparc/audio most likely... it has a few fixes
which will be in the next vger snapshot (2.0.36) which i hope to have done
by the weekend. audio will work on 4231 machines (4 and 5) and anything
with amd, but not on dbri.

> 2. Same as above for parallel port (BPP) ?

not a chance, BPP is dead until someone fixes it; it's on my near-term
list.

-D