"Neither SBUS nor PCI found" error on Blade 100 tftp install

Hi,

I'm trying to install Debian on my newly acquired Blade 100 and have totally
come a cropper.

First, I tried burning a CD-R of 3.0r1 and booting with the command:

    boot cdrom /boot/sparc64 initrd=/dists/woody/main/disks-sparc/current/images-1.44/root.bin

I see the "Welcome to Debian GNU/Linux 3.0!" message and then

    Fast Data Access MMU Miss

and I'm returned to the ok prompt.  Looking through the mailing list archives,
this seems to be a fairly common problem and the general advice seems to be
to try a rarp/tftp net installation instead.

That didn't seem like too big of a deal, so I set up rarp/tftp on a Debian box
on the same local network and tried "boot net".  I get the usual Sun banner
and then:

    Rebooting with command: boot net
    Boot device: /pci@1f,0/network@c,1 File and args:
    464c00
    Remapping the kernel... done.
    Booting Linux...
    Neither SBUS nor PCI found.
    Program terminated

and again I'm back at the OpenBoot prompt.  Now *this* doesn't seem to be a
common problem!

The machine is happily running Solaris 9 (as far as I can tell) and Openboot
is at version 4.10.6, in case that's relevant.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Phil