Re: Some problems with Xfree86/sunffb driver

On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 01:44:21PM +0100, Martin wrote:

> > I'd go for a SB100, Ultra60, or an SB1000.  These are the three
> > machine types I switch around on as a workstation.
> Wow - nice if you can afford them.  Which make me think - where do
> people buy Sun kit from?  Are there any really cheap places online (IE
> better than eBay).

I just picked up an Ultra 30 250, 128MB RAM 4GB Disk from itsupplies.net for 169 quid (200 inc delivery and VAT).

www.itsupplies.net and keep an eye on the specials section for the extra good offers.

Otherwise its eBay and its sellers like unixnerd, snowdon computers, that place in Brum I can't remember the name of.

HTH

--
Dan Field <danf@nuclear-dawn.com>

http://www.nuclear-dawn.com/ - Drunk on the Lawn in a Nuclear Dawn