Re: new updates

On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 06:42:04PM -0300, Martin Marques wrote:
> In the last week I haven't had 1 update of my Debian testing, which normally
> had at least one update a day.
> The funny thing is that not even the unstable packages seem to be changing
> when I do an apt-get update.
> Any ideas on why it happens? Itried with the Chile mirror, and now with the
> German mirror.

Several Debian servers were compromised. The archive itself was not
affected, but as a preventive measure, logins for all Debian developers
were disabled to allow time to properly investigate. As such, no
developers can upload packages during the recovery, so there are no
updates.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/