Re: [Debconf13-ch] Next steps in the Bid process (report from the Debconf Team meeting)

On 21.01.2012 21:23, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:

> Who is going to take care of one of these items? Anything else we should
> do until the next meeting? Any comments from the other meeting attendees?

Other information about how to cut the budget (from my friend at
myswitzerland):

We can ask for 100% VAT refund.
http://www.eventrefunds.com
http://www.swissvatreclaim.ch

About travel costs (from international people):

Train+bus:
SwissPass:
http://www.swisstravelsystem.ch/de/content/angebote/tickets/swiss-pass/
[but it doesn't seem cheaper as single tickets]

An we could ask also to SBB for special event prices.

SWISS Official Carrier Agreement (not checked). I remember that some US DD
checked something similar (but to late) for last DebConf. So maybe for
Intercontinental travel it will be convenient.
http://www.myswitzerland.com/de/seminare/seminarplanung/kongresse/swiss-intl-air-lines.html
http://www.swiss.com/web/DE/about_swiss/companies/swiss_official_carrier/Pages/swiss_official_carrier.aspx?1279096141639&Country=CH

ciao
	cate