Re: [Notice] Recently GPL'ed software from CERN

Hi everybody,

I think debian-devel would be the much more appropriate list for this
discussion. debian-testing is for

This list finds problems with the next Debian release. This includes: trying
the installation, trying the upgrade, and testing individual packages.

and thus totally inappropriate for this thread.

Rainer.