Re: Xfree86 3.3.3

>>>>> "inen" == inen  <Pasi> writes:

    inen> I tried, I downloaded server from suse's homepage, but it
    inen> was linked against libc5 and and libc5-x-libs (I don't like
    inen> it) and against some other libs I didn't have..

So download the libc6 server from www.xfree86.org, or install the
xlib6 (note: not xlib6g) and libc5 packages.

Also, I believe the Debian JP project has Debianized 3.3.3.

--
Brought to you by the letters Z and X and the number 0.
"Nerd. Loser. Jerk. Moron. Worm. Scum. Idiot. Fool."