Debian Certification

To Whom it May Concern:

My name is Gregory Houfek. I work for Intel in the Server Platform
Validation Lab. I am responsible for getting our products certified with the
various Unix and Linux operating systems. Currently, we have relationships
with Caldera and Red Hat Linux, among others, to get our servers certified,
or "logoed", with those vendors. We are looking to expand our certification
program.

My question is, does Debian have a certification program, allowing
Independent Hardware Vendors (IHV) and system builders to mark their
products as "Certified for Debian Linux"? If so, who can I talk to to learn
more about your program? If not, please let me know.

I appreciate your quick response.

Sincerely,

Gregory Houfek
Intel, Platform Validation Lab