Re: Kernel 2.6.6 does not recognise /dev/md0 automatically

Hi Vaidhy,

The problem was fixed by compiling all the required components into the kernel, ie. not modules. Thank you very much for the answer.

Regards,
Clement

Vaidhyanathan Mayilrangam Gopalan wrote:

I had similar problems switching to kernel 2.6. I had to install devfsd
for me to be able to get the /dev mappings (and disable mount /dev
automatically in the kernel)

Hope it helps,
Vaidhy