From: Sam
Date: 05/23/05 17:10:27
To: debian-testing@lists.debian.org
Subject: Could not install Sarge

We tried to install from Sarge cds 1, 2, and 3 and were not able to install
a clean Xwindows. The images came from a Switzerland mirror (Zurich, I
think). Three times we formatted the drive and three times it failed -- this
drive has absolutely no triouble with any other Linux work and passes the
thorough hard drive test with no errors. Is this the kind of a problem I can
expect from a "testing" version of Debian?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Sam