loopback interface : lo_temp ...?

Hi there,

After updating my sid on Sunday Apr 22, the loopback interface (lo)
has disappeared. (I do not post the package list here, it's far too big)

  ifconfig -a'
or
  cat /proc/net/dev'

tells me it has been renamed to
  lo_temp

It smells like a wrong initialization somewhere in udev, ifrename, ifup,
or other flavor, I really have no clue at this moment.

However a reboot with a strong kernel parameter init=/bin/bash
allow me to have a fresh and working lo. So the bad initialization is done
somewhere after the init process and is not the kernel's fault. (same behaviour
with several other kernels or with single).

Anybody has any idea?

Cheers

--
Alexandre Sauve