Re: incomplete ec/tc fonts in tetex-extra of potato(and woody)

From: Olaf Weber <olaf@infovore.xs4all.nl>
Subject: Re: incomplete ec/tc fonts in tetex-extra of potato(and woody)
Date: 13 Aug 2000 11:41:33 +0200

> As far as I know there are no _free_ Type1 EC/TC fonts.  This is, of
> course, inconvenient.

I see.  There seems no Type1 Japanese TeX fonts and it might
be serious problem for PDFTeX to support Japanese, IMHO.

> The ae fonts are a set of virtual fonts which can be used in
> combination with the Type1 CM fonts to work around this problem.

I will check ae fonts later, thanks.

> > - I can not found so useful documents on PDFTeX/LaTeX.
>
> There isn't all that much information.  I'd suggest subscribing to the
> pdftex mailing list.  See the pdftex manual page for instructions.

It might be too hard for me but thanks anyway.

Best Regards,			2000.8.16

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>