good and bad tetex-base_3.0-8 (was: The {tetex-base, tetex-bin, tetex-extra} set in experimental doesn't purge cleanly)

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:

> I've fixed it and will upload 3.0-8 this
> evening.

... said he and forgot that uploading a package as large as tetex-base
even over a DSL line is sloooww.  I must leave now; of course the upload
to the Debian archive that I just started will continue and, hopefully,
finish properly.  However:

> Just before I got your mail, I already uploaded such a version
> to people.debian.org _without_ the fix.  I will not increase the version
> number because of this.

I don't have the possibility to upload new versions to
people.debian.org.  Meanwhile, I have deleted the unfixed deb files.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich