Re: Next test packages for TL2007

Florent Rougon <f.rougon@free.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at> wrote:
>
>> What do the others say, Frank, Florent, Kohda-san,...?

[...]
> Maybe the real technical difference here would be version tracking in
> the BTS, only available if you upload to experimental.

Being able to use the BTS is a big plus.  And I think once we know that
the upgrade doesn't break in "normal" cases (I already tried
tetex->texlive with older packages, and I think we also have tested
texlive-full->texlive-full), we can just upload to experimental.  Some
amount of breakage is expected there.

Regards, Frank
--
Dr. Frank Küster