Re: fp_extensions

Beavis wrote:
i am trying to run a script call fp_install.shbut my slink box says run is not a command, what do i try install?

Is it right that you are trying to install Frontpage Extensions??
The script replaces your apache binary.
My note to this: compile Apache from the Debian source package or from the original because the MS apache binary does not support loadable modules and the logging support is also not useable... ;-)

Bye,

Sven

| Please reply only to sgaerner@gmx.net                                      |
| Other email addresses may no longer be valid...                            |