installing ELF-stuff

Hi,

I had 2 replies sofar about how to do the upgrade, and succeeded in
installing all libc5 related stuff, together with the new libc4 package,
and gcc and the like.

Now, I want to use DDD, but it depends on elf-x11r6lib, which is provided
by the xlib-package in unstable. When I install this, it replaces my old
(a.out) xlib, and my x-apps don't work anymore. Is the only way to get
this working upgrading all my x-related programs to ELF? Are there any
serious problems with this? Any packages split up, and if so, do they
give problems when upgrading?

Thanx for the help,

Maarten

| Maarten Boekhold, Faculty of Electrical Engineering TU Delft,   NL  |
|   boekhold@cindy.et.tudelft.nl boekhold@gopher.library.tudelft.nl   |
|                  Take life as a party!                              |