Brain Damaged

Incoming from Bill Hogan:
> "BP" == Bruce Perens <bruce@pixar.com> writes:
>
>   BP> The X doesn't match X message is brain-damaged. ...
>
>     I find the use of illness or injury as a derogative analogy to be
> offensive, and most emphatically so in this context, given that the

	May we please keep the Political Correctness confined to other
venues?  There was (to my knowledge) no value judgements made in
Bruce's usage of the phrase.  It was merely descriptive, and hardly
abusive to anyone.

> morning, after an auto accident had left you brain-damaged: How long
> do you think it would be before you were itching to get connected to

	Just get me a cup of coffee and I'll be on in a sec.

	Also, if you insist on quibbling about my "PC" description
above, let's take it to (private) email.

--

   keelings@wl.aecl.ca       s. keeling,   aecl - whiteshell labs