Re: Spam from ITS co.

Jason Eggleston
> You have to wonder if people like that actually send the message, or if
> it's someone just trying to screw them over.

Before I posted about it, I called their 800 number and got through
to the fellow who sent the message. I verified it was not a forgery.

This guy was a clueless newbie and it's not necessary for us to call
him any longer, he got the message.

Now, I wish someone would shut down Krazy Kevin and his Magazine
Subscription Spam. This week he's posing as the board of a college
in South Africa!

Replies _off_the_list_ only, please.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184.5M domestic, $66M overseas and counting.