Re: Corrupt debian files on Winter 96 Archive CDs

> Brian writes that he got his Yggriasil CD and I'm pleased for him.
> I was promised one, and it has NOT come. I'll call them again.
>
> Does anyone have an email address for Yggdrasil?

My comments were premature. It turns out I received a one-off
`pre-release' recordable gold CD ahead of the main pressing. Apologies
for that.

I checked with Adam Richter (adam@yggdrasil.com) about this today and
he said that the the full `mass-production' pressing of replacement
CD's will be finished by next Wednesday.

brian