Re: Corrupt debian files on Winter 96 Archive CDs

In article <[🔎] Pine.PMDF.3.91.960411205351.3394895D-100000@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU>,
David B. Teague <teague@wcuvax1.wcu.edu> wrote:

>Brian writes that he got his Yggriasil CD and I'm pleased for him.
>I was promised one, and it has NOT come. I'll call them again.

	I am sorry.  I misunderstood your email.  I thought that you
wanted one of the aluminum CD's when they get back from the factory
(which should be Wednseday).  If you want a gold CD, I can send you
one now.

>Does anyone have an email address for Yggdrasil?

	If you aren't looking for any particular person,
tech-support@yggdrasil.com will get you the fastest response.

--
Adam J. Richter				  Yggdrasil Computing, Incorporated
(408) 261-6630				  "Free Software For The Rest of Us."