Re: Corrupt debian files on Winter 96 Archive CDs

---------  Received message begins Here  ---------

> 	I would like to thank Brian Gough, Brian Servis, and Bill
> Roman for reporting file corruption in the debian-0.93R6 area of CD 1
> of the Winter 1996 edition of Yggdrasil Linux Internet Archives.
> Their reports are accurate and we will shortly make replacement CD's
> available to owners of the Winter 1996 edition of Linux Internet
> Archives at no cost, not even shipping.

(snip snip snip)
> --
> Adam J. Richter				  Yggdrasil Computing, Incorporated
> (408) 261-6630				  "Free Software For The Rest of Us."

It is refreshing to see a company with that kind of attitude.  The
Microsofts of the world would just suggest you can byy the next version
that has the corrections on it, if you want a fix.  Come to think
of it, isn't that about what InfoMagic did?

Hmmm.

Jim.

Jim Lynch, Sales Analyst,  Cray Research, Inc. / ARS: K4GVO
Southeast District, Phone: (770) 631-2254, Email: jwl@cray.com
Suite 270, 200 Westpark Drive, Peachtree City, GA 30269