Re: Ethernetting

> Debian's WWW and FTP sites are down unbelievably often.  I think this
> is a *major* reason why Debian is not more popular at this time.

We are working on the problem. Can you tell us when they are down from
your site? We find that there is a 20% packet drop between master.debian.org
and ftp.debian.org . If you find that it's not down, but simply dropping a lot
of packets, please do a "traceroute" and send us the output.
Neither site has a problem from pixar.com, so it's not possible for me to test
it.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184,849,036 domestic, $117.5M overseas and counting.