Re: Running Netscape Communicator

I just reread your original message and think I see the
problem. You are starting X with xdm, right? Your environment
variable are not read by X when xdm starts. You can fix this
and possible other problems by sourcing .bash_profile or
.bashrc in your .xsession file. For this to work, you must
also have "allow-user-xsession" in /etc/X11/config.