Re: Netscape package won't configure

> If you have not done so, you need to retrieve the appropriate archive
> file from ftp.netscape.com.  Debian cannot distribute this file because
> Netscape is not "free" software.

Whoops.

I knew Debian couldn't directly package Navigator, but I guess I
assumed that since the package was there, that restriction had been
removed.

Thanks.  I've downloaded the file, it installed.

Of course, now I get this:

Netscape: Ignoring unsupported format code in mailcap file: %{
Warning:
    Cannot allocate colormap entry for default background

Warning:
    Cannot allocate colormap entry for default background
bus error

I'm sure this has been asked many times, but a search at
cgi.debian.org didn't turn it up (search program problem?).  What
causes this?

XFree86 3.3, Trident TGUI9682 based video card (Jaton Video 57-P).

Thanks again.